Make it stop!
I think Michael made me look at this site a long time ago, but I just came across it again, and holy shit, it's addictive.
Cute Overload!
I know I've been away for many moons (or just one), and I plan to post an update soon with tales from the bizarre world of temping and whatnot, which involve an all black and white clothing store (why?!), a test screening for a craptastic film featuring Toby Keith in his "acting" debut, and cubicle land and TPS reports...
Cute Overload!
I know I've been away for many moons (or just one), and I plan to post an update soon with tales from the bizarre world of temping and whatnot, which involve an all black and white clothing store (why?!), a test screening for a craptastic film featuring Toby Keith in his "acting" debut, and cubicle land and TPS reports...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home