ma vie en vert

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dear Cupid,

I am constantly struck by genius ideas while in the shower, which I must then attempt to repeat to myself over and over while finishing shower process, drying off, etc. And sometimes I am unsuccessful in keeping these ideas in my head long enough to get to my laptop or a notepad and scribble them down (esp. when I'm struck by multiple genius ideas AND it's a conditioning and/or exfoliating day). So to remedy this situation, I would like this waterproof art desk (with suction cups! and four waterproof crayons!) -- aka the "Floating Art Desk" -- for Valentine's Day. And while I don't really believe in Valentine's Day, it is an opportunity for gift giving (and receiving), which is always welcome.



Love,
Steph

P.S.
Amazon says you should also buy the Car Wash Bath Activity Toy along with it, and while it looks like lots of fun, and is made by a company named "Sassy," I don't really need it, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home