Steelers Fans Already Rioting in Friendship
At approximately 2:25 AM on Saturday, January 21, on South Fairmount Street in Friendship, the following conversation was overheard:
Steelers Fan #1: "GO STEELERS!!!"
Alleged Steelers Fan #2: "Bye, Andrew!"
Steelers Fan #1: "GO STEELERS!!!"
Alleged Steelers Fan #2: "Bye, Andrew!"


3 Comments:
At 1/21/2006 12:56 PM,
emily said…
awesome! steelers fan #1 was intent on sharing his enthusiasm for his fave football team with pretty much everybody with whom he came into contact last night.
alleged steelers fan #2 was entertained by all of this, but she still doesn't get it.
xo,
a. s. f. #2
At 1/23/2006 12:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
Bring it On!
At 1/23/2006 12:54 PM,
stephie said…
Michael & I take full responsibility for bringing the Stillers and the Seahawks together in the Superbowl.
I'm so conflicted! I guess I'll have to support the team of my current residence. (By the way, Chad's going to Detroit. Very very very hardcore fan.)
Post a Comment
<< Home