ma vie en vert

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm it.

I don't know how I feel about this tagging business, but I took the "what awful book are you?" quiz and ended up as The Crying of Lot 49. But I decided I was more interested in figuring out the possible outcomes. They are: The Crying of Lot 49, The Hobbit, Atlas Shrugged, Heart of Darkness, Mein Kampf, and Beowulf. I think that's it. I hope I didn't ruin the quiz for everyone. I'm a bit surprised there's no Wuthering Heights or Jane Austen. And by the way, who doesn't love The Hobbit?

2 Comments:

  • At 3/06/2006 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am the Crying of lot 49 too...

    should I be embarassed to say I have never read nor heard of that book. Oh well, I have dever been a big reader -- I'll be content to say it's because I am more visual!

     
  • At 3/06/2006 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dammit. i too am Crying of Lot 49. i fought my way through Gravity's Rainbow, but never read this one...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home