Phalaenopsis Frieda Shapira
I think that's our orchid's name.

My mom bought it for us last year at Phipps Conservatory when she and my step-dad came to visit (for TEN days!), and this is the first time it's had four flowers at once. Very exciting.
I hope this isn't the equivalent of posting a picture of my cat. Does this make me the crazy orchid lady?

My mom bought it for us last year at Phipps Conservatory when she and my step-dad came to visit (for TEN days!), and this is the first time it's had four flowers at once. Very exciting.
I hope this isn't the equivalent of posting a picture of my cat. Does this make me the crazy orchid lady?


2 Comments:
At 3/28/2006 7:57 PM,
emily said…
booooooooooo!!! you love your cat! stephie loves bessie! stephie loves bessie! stephie loves bessie!
4-eva
At 3/28/2006 9:35 PM,
stephie said…
I do not heart Bessie fresh from her litter box with her powdered paws and the occasional bonus attachment to her furry ass, nor do I enjoy her daily nervous breakdowns. And I will not post her picture. Never! (Unless she looks super cute sometime. Because she is very gorgeous, as Sandy can attest. No... never!)
Post a Comment
<< Home